Refer a friend to join one of Music For Canberra’s ensembles or groups to receive a $20 discount on your Term 3 fees. The more friends you refer, the more you save.
1. A currently enrolled member may receive one $20 discount from the Term 3 2017 fees for each person who joins MFC and enrols in at least one MFC group or ensemble as a result of the current member’s referral.
2. The referred person must name one current member as the referring member when completing their forms for membership and for enrolling in a group or ensemble.
3. The referred person must enrol in a group or ensemble that they have not have previously been enrolled in.
4. The current member must have no debts to MFC as at 30 June 2017.
5. The application to apply for this discount is available until 30 June 2017.
6. The discount is not redeemable for cash, deferrable to a later time or transferable to another person.
7. If the total discounts for a current member would exceed their Term 3 2017 fees, their Term 3 2017 fees are $0.
8. The MFC groups and ensembles for this promotion are:
- Recorder (Beginner – advanced)
- Guitar (Beginner – continuing)
- Ukulele (Beginner – continuing)
- Hand Drumming
- Drum-Kit (Beginner – continuing)
- Music Play (18 mths – 5 yrs)
- Music Craft (4 – 8 yrs)
- Cello (Thurs 6:00-7:00)
- Flute (Weds 1:00-2:00)
- Recorder Ensemble (Thurs 8:30 – 9:30, f/ntly)
- Sempre Strings (Tues 6:00 – 7:00)
- Kaleidoscope (Woodwind) (Thurs 6:30 – 7:30)
- Contemporary Singing (Tues 6:30 – 7:30)
- Classic Latin (Fri 1:30 – 2:30)
- Training Choir
- Children’s and Youth Choir
- Junior and Youth Brass Ensembles
- Rock Academy
- String Ensembles (Camerata, Sinfonietta, String Ensemble, Peg Mantle Strings)
- James McCusker Orchestra
- Canberra Youth Orchestra
9. For James McCusker Orchestra and Canberra Youth Orchestra enrolment is subject to successful audition
10. Music for Canberra reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion.